Today we are talking about the power you have as a shopper. I want to share with you a comparison of prices from just one shopping trip & how small decisions add up to an average of 89% savings!
October 11-17, 2015 is National Bulk Foods Week 2015
You've heard of the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
1. Save money
- This study, by Portland State University, shows that consumers can save 89% purchasing bulk foods.
- Just this week I purchased my spices in the bulk food section rather than the main aisle, and you won't believe how much I saved!
2. Help the environment
- By buying bulk foods, you are cutting down on packaging waste.
- As a consumer, buying just the amount you need saves on food waste.
3. Have fresher ingredients.
- With bulk foods you are able to smell, see & inspect ingredients to ensure freshness.
- Buying only what you need allows you to have the freshest, most flavorable recipes.
You can win a $50 Amazon gift card!
- Take the survey.
- Give the show a RATING & REVIEW.
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, simply put DONE + your iTunes Username.
- That's it! You are now entered to win $50 gift card to Amazon (just in time for the holidays.)
Resources mentioned on today's episode:
Subscribe in iTunes. Or Stitcher Radio.
Rate & Review the show.
Have a question. Send me an email: email@example.com.