The Debt Free Guys visit Think Enriched today! David Auten & John Schneider, share their story of how they were both working in the financial industry and found themselves with $51K of credit card debt. Hear how they went from that point to now teaching others to live their motto: Be debt free. Have fun. And be money conscious.
We'll look at:
- How they earned that debt
- That Aha moment that changed their lives
- Their 4 Principles of a Debt Free Life
- Why it's important to be Money Conscious
- What triggered David to track every dollar for an entire year.
- How they decided what they really want in life
- Why it's important to have fun while you are living debt free.
- What is NSE (Not so Expensive) is their lifestyle
- How they use coupons and live fabulously
- How they deliberately chose to stay away from being "house poor."
- What it means to visualize and socialize their debt free commitment.
- How they told friends and family what they were doing
- How many friends and family are in the exact situation you are- but never talk about it
- How you can talk about money with friends and family
- What they learned from The Road to Wellness
- Why you should subscribe to Monday Money Minute
- How you can avoid budget creep.
- How to connect with Debt Free Guys
- You can have a good life and live debt free.
Ready to get your finances in order?
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave ThinkEnriched an iTunes rating and review
The post: Think Enriched | Episode 23 first appeared on Think Enriched.