Doc Kennedy, of Filmmakers Focus, shares how freelancing to create his business has worked for him.
- What does it mean to be a freelancer. His work is usually set by contract to make his income.
- The challenge of working as a freelancer with seasonal work.
- Why a small business, or online business, would consider hiring video work.
- How important people skills are with the video process.
- How Doc builds trust with his clients. Time invested in his clients adds value.
- Explaining work with the church to his clients & builds trust
- How he decided to become a comedian. The all or nothing point.
- How those tough growing up years have given him strength & allowed him to build quality relationships.
- How he helps others through filmmaking & how his past experiences has taught him compassion.
- How he uses filmmaking as a service.
- Where he finds inspiration from his work.
- How he lives an enriched life.
- "Art is never finished. It is only abandoned." Leonardo Da Vinci
- Build a life for yourself.
Questions? Let's talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get your finances in order?
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave ThinkEnriched an iTunes rating and review
The episode "Doc Kennedy | Freelance Your Finances," first appeared on Think Enriched.