"Drive Your MoneyBus," a phrase I say regularly.
- You were given a MoneyBus as an adult. No one can drive that bus but you.
- Your MoneyBus may look different than others. It doesn't matter, you are the one driving.
- You have to study and practice to get an actual driver's license, but it's not like for money.
- Money matters, but it's only part of the equation. A life that hase
- The MoneyBus is a powerful piece of machinery. It's always moving either forward or backward. You have to control it.
- The gas that powers this engine is your income. Use it wisely. Make smart decisions. Determine wants/needs.This gives you more to use.
- You need a map or GPS, your budget. This is your plan to get you from this paycheck to the next.
- If the conditions change, you stop, make adjustments and you "recalculate" the plan.
- Driving the MoneyBus is a big responsibility. It can take you directly to the destination or run straight in the gutter.
- Your MoneyBus doesn't look like others. Start with where you are, with the size of the vehicle you have and move forward.
- That small vehicle can transform into a sedan. You have more space to work with and can live more comfortably.
- You have even more power at your fingertips.
- The MoneyBus is loaded. You are able to help others on their journey as you continue on your journey.
- You can find even more opportunities to enrich lives with your MoneyBus!
- So go on, now. Drive Your MoneyBus!
You know about the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
Subscribe in iTunes. Or Stitcher Radio.
Rate & Review the show.
Have a question. Send me an email: email@example.com.