Tiffany Han, host of Raise Your Hand Say Yes, and my former coach, shares her powerful money story with us today. We talk in depth about how to focus on changing your behavior, how to move forward and what our real limited resources are.
She is one amazing human!
Today we discuss:
- Her money story. How she ignored it until she had communion with money.
- To welcome money & abundance in her life, she set 2015 as the year to fall in love with money.
- She had a once a month "Money Love Day."
- Tiffany made it a positive experience going through the books.
- How to make the budget match your real life. What is on paper needs to find the system that works for you.
- Finding someone else's system is a great place to start. Build on that and make it work for you.
- Tiffany's parable of the planners.
- The power of baby steps to make progress. The needs to wants things.
- The awareness of the lack of habit makes you uncomfortable. The shame, emotion & guilt can hold you back.
- Self-talk influences every facet of life.
- Creativity brings blessings, but you don't have to believe that voice in your head. You choose what you listen to and how to move forward.
- Say to yourself, "I wonder what would happen if..."
- Just get curious.
- How do you know when you are ready to work with a coach: Recognize what you need will help you find the right person.
- Be willing to ask for help & be vulnerable.
- It's okay to be uncomfortable, it means you're making progress.
- Decide how you want to spend your money and get really deliberate.
- Money, Time & Energy: these are the available resources.
- Start today. Do something NOW. Anything you can do now will make your life better down the road.
- "A year ago you'll wish you started today."
- It's not scary. It's just numbers.
- You get to decide who has the power.
- It's uncomfortable? So what. Move on.
- Whatever it is, do that. Those things that make you feel empowered will transcend into other areas of your life.
You know about the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
Subscribe in iTunes. Or Stitcher Radio.
Rate & Review the show.
Have a question. Send me an email: email@example.com.