Get that in your purse:
Always on the hunt for the lowest prices on Amazon? Check out https://camelcamelcamel.com/.
This site will do your comparative price hunting for you on Amazon. This is one of those power tools saving you time and money.
Stop Suffering from Super Woman Syndrome and Shine
I play the piano for the kindergartener's graduation program. It has been an adventure.
Which brings me to the Super Woman Syndrome. Do you suffer from this affliction?
Consider, a Super Hero:
- Solves problems. Only fixes things and moves onto the next challenge.
- Thinks herself invincible. She pretends she is completely unruffled by life.
- Never gets down. Always happy. Always have a fake, toothy grin.
- Is a doer. She does it all herself. She doesn't need help from anyone.
- Is a complete workaholic. All she has is proving to the world she's a hero.
Now consider a Smart, Ambitious Woman.
- Asks for help. Sometimes even just a little more than she needs. (It's because she understands that she is giving someone opportunity to lead & serve.)
- Allow herself to be vulnerable. She mentions to someone she trusts when she is struggling or feeling the fear that comes with progress.
- Gives herself room to feel the emotions of life. She is real. She allows herself to breathe and just be in the moment.
- Communicates. She doesn't try to do it all herself. She encourages and graciously accepts help from others. That doesn't mean she's weak, she understands the value of teamwork and relationships in life.
- Appreciates hard work, but puts that aside to focus on other things to make her life enriched.
Which would you rather be?
Smart, ambitious women are so much more fun. They're more real. They are living life, not just going through the motions.
You can hear from me every day. Sign up at http://thinkenriched.com/5-minutes/.
On Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Did you know?? You can now start your own podcast and get your first two months of hosting. Go to libsyn.com/amy for your discount code.